New Eyelash Growth Serum is Works Like Magic
Not too many medical researchers have made it their life’s work to discover ways to encourage eyelash growth. But although eyelash growth is not a particularly pressing medical issue, doctors and medical experts have nevertheless come across a number of seemingly unrelated drugs,natural chemicals, and formulas that seem to encourage long eyelashes. For example, doctors have discovered that a drug developed to treat glaucoma has the strange side effect of encouraging long eyelashes. Meanwhile, others have stumbled upon natural herbs and foods that have the same effect.
Idol Lash for eyelash growth
So when the makers of Idol Lash set out to create an innovative formula for encouraging eyelash growth, all they had to do was comb through the information that was already out there and then bring together several elements that have been found to increase eyelash growth. The result is a groundbreaking eyelash growth formula that brings all of the latest research to bear and helps provide long and remarkably luxurious eyelashes. After years of research, product development, and clinical trials, Idol Lash is now on the market and available for anyone to purchase. Clinical studies provide definitive proof: after just two to four weeks, individuals who followed the directions experienced increases in eyelash density of up to 82 percent–incredible results that been borne out in test after test.
How does Idol Lash work?
The formula that the Idol Lash creators have come up with has been shown to work in multiple types of applications. While it works as a supplement to be taken internally, the creators have found that applying the formula directly to the eyelashes works best.Applying Idol Lash is as easy as putting on eyeliner, and you only have to do it once a day. The serum comes with its own applicator that works exactly like an eyeliner brush, and all you have to do is apply it daily, and you’ll have longer, thicker eyelashes within weeks.
Idol Lash isn’t one of those cosmetics products where you have to use a magnifying glass to see the results. The eyelash growth achieved through Idol Lash is truly remarkable. Sure, eyelash growth is a relatively subtle change to the overall appearance–and you’ll probably get a lot of friends and family members doing double takes and asking if there’s something different about you–but the effect is profound. By encouraging eyelash growth, Idol Lash makes your eyes gorgeous and sexy, all with natural ingredients.
Eyelash Growth: 5 Methods to Try
Throughout history, long eyelashes have been associated with femininity and beauty, and women in cultures all around the world have always used various methods for achieving eyelash growth and making their eyelashes look longer. This is just as true today as ever before, and fortunately, due to advancing technology and medical science women now have more options than ever. If you’re considering ways to achieve eyelash growth, here are five methods that you might want to consider.
1. Eyelash extensions: Eyelash extensions work very similarly to hair extensions. Usually made of synthetic polyester materials, the extensions are applied to the real eyelashes to create a look that is fuller and longer. They come in a wide variety of colors, lengths, and thicknesses, and they generally look more-or-less real.
However, there are some significant disadvantages to eyelash extensions. Most importantly, they generally only last for a few weeks. Eyelashes are perpetually growing in and falling out on a regular cycle, and most people grow in new eyelashes within a span ranging from two weeks to two months. Since eyelash extensions are attached directly to your real eyelashes, this cycle of regrowth means that your extensions last only as long as your natural growth cycle.
What this means is that, for the $150 to $500 that you spend on your eyelash extensions, you only get a few weeks of results. So, unless you have an upcoming big event for which you want to look your best, this method of eyelash growth is not always cost effective.
2. Eyelash growth supplements: There is a growing market for supplements designed to encourage eyelash growth. While some of them either don’t work well or have produced mixed results, there are others that work incredibly. For example, the Idol Lash company makes an eyelash growth supplement that combines a variety of natural substances to make a formula that helps the eyelashes grow by up to 82% within just a few weeks.
While some eyelash growth supplements are designed to be taken internally, Idol Lash works very much like mascara. It comes with a specialized brush that makes the formula easy to apply, and all you have to do is apply it to your eyelashes once a day for two to four weeks, and you will begin to see results. Of course, if you want the results to last longer than one growth cycle, you’ll need to keep using your Idol Lash as a part of your daily makeup routine.
The main disadvantages of eyelash growth supplements is that the results can vary from person to person, and you usually have to wait several weeks before you begin to see the results. Still, it’s worth trying at least once.
3. Prescription eyelash growth supplements: Over the past couple of years, drug makers have formulated the first prescription eyelash growth supplements on the market. One of them, usually sold under the brand name Latisse, was originally sold as a treatment for glaucoma, but doctors noticed that it had the unusual side effect of causing patient’s eyelashes to grow longer and thicker. Because the drug is safe for use among non-glaucoma patients, it was recently approved for the purposes of eyelash growth. However, many in the cosmetics and medical industries are still skeptical. Plus, you might get a funny look from your doctor when you ask for a prescription of a relatively unproven drug for your eyelashes.
4. Cosmetics: If you want a quick and simple way to make your eyelashes look thicker and more luxurious, there’s still the traditional mascara, eyeliner, and eye shadow solutions. These work just as well as ever, but they of course have some significant disadvantages. They can be highly work-intensive, taking a large chunk of time each morning, and they also tend to run and wear out, so that you have to keep applying them over the course of the day. Plus, cosmetic solutions simply aren’t as good as genuine eyelash growth.
5. Eyelash transplants: Finally, if you have a lot of time and money to spare, you might want to invest in an eyelash transplant procedure. It is much the same as a standard hair transplant procedure, but of course there are fewer hairs involved and the work is a little more exacting. In most cases, the bulk of the original eyelashes are plucked, and then the transplanting physician has to go through and insert each transplanted hair one by one. It’s a fairly long process and can be quite expensive. Plus, it can be hard to find a doctor who is qualified to do so.
The other significant disadvantage to eyelash transplants is the fact that you have to regularly trim the lashes. Because the hairs are generally transplanted from the scalp, they will naturally grow much longer than standard eyelashes, so you have to regularly maintain them.
How to Promote Eyelash Growth
Many people assume that we all have the eyelashes that we were born with, and there’s nothing we can do about it. But the fact is that eyelashes are just like any other part of the body—if we treat them well, they look better, and there are certain things we can do to enhance them. Sure, they’re a little bit more delicate and difficult to work with than the hair on our heads, but they can be fashioned, grown, and enhanced all the same.
To have beautiful eyelashes, the most important thing is to encourage eyelash growth. In general, the length and thickness of your eyelashes depends upon your natural growth cycle, which varies from person to person, ranging anywhere from two weeks to about two months. Those of us with longer growth cycles typically get longer eyelashes, while those of us with short cycles have more sparse and shorter lashes.
You can’t just change your eyelashes’ natural growth cycle, but if you suspect your cycle is short, it’s not the end of the world. You might have to work a little harder to make your eyelashes long and thick, but you do have options. If you want to promote eyelash growth, here are some important points to keep in mind.
First of all, eyelashes are delicate hairs that are easily plucked and, if not treated well, can break easily. If you often rub your eyes or generally don’t treat them well, this can cause your lashes to fall out or break more frequently, and it can even shorten the growth cycle. To make sure that your eyelashes grow to their full length, don’t rub them, and always be gentle when applying or removing your makeup. Try to get into the habit of treating your eyes and eyelashes as the delicate things that they are. Be gentle in the shower, and avoid friction around that area of your face.
Also, exposure to sunlight can cause the eyelashes to fall out more quickly, so you might want to invest in a mascara that has SPF protection, and wear dark, UV-protecting sunglasses whenever you go out during the day.
Eye makeup can actually do damage and accelerate your eyelashes’ growth cycle, but it’s fine in moderation. Just be sure to gently remove all eye makeup at the end of the day, and never go to bed without taking it off. Also, while it’s important to be gentle on your eyelashes, it’s also crucial to wash them once a day. In addition to your usual makeup removal treatment, you should also rub them ever so gently with a soft washcloth. Get some baby washcloths to use for this purpose. Use a little bit of soap and rub gently in a circular motion for no more than a few seconds. You may lose an eyelash or two in the process, but the cleanliness factor is important.
Just like the hair that grows from our scalps, eyelashes need to be well moisturized in order to look best and achieve their maximum possible length. If your eyelashes aren’t properly hydrated, they can become dry and brittle, which causes them to fall out more quickly and can even accelerate the eyelash growth cycle, which means shorter and thinner lashes. To keep your eyelashes as healthy as possible, it’s important to drink your recommended amount of daily water, and it also helps to use some moisturizing mascara.
Meanwhile, you can also apply moisture directly to the lashes. Use your eyelash brush to apply a thin coat of a hydrating product before you go to sleep at night. This will give your eyelashes time to absorb the moisture as you sleep, and then you can gently clean away the moisturizer in the morning before you apply your makeup. Some moisturizers are so delicate that they don’t need to be washed off in the morning.
Also, foods and beverages that traditionally cause dehydration can sap the life out of eyelashes. Try to avoid coffee and alcoholic beverages as much as possible, and your eyelashes should stay in good condition.
Of course, as everyone knows, what we eat can have a huge effect on how our hair looks, and this applies just as much to eyelashes as to the hair on our heads. If you want to encourage eyelash growth, eat foods that are rich in vitamins, including plenty of fruits and vegetables. Also keep in mind that junk foods can put bad things into your body, which can make your eyelashes less healthy and shorten the growth cycle. Basically, the general rules that apply to having a healthy diet can also be applied to the eyelashes. Eat a balanced diet with protein, antioxidants, and plenty of vitamins, and avoid bad things that will make your eyelashes brittle and break easily.